Security cameras at Imperial Games Ville Asaba, capital of Delta state has exposed photos of a wanted man for duping two girls under the pretext of securing them a job at a radio station.
According to the girls, “he asked us if we can type one of us said yes she asked her boyfriend to bring his laptop that for her to show the man she can type. With the laptop still with us he then insisted he wants to take us out”.
“The three of us then came to Imperial Games Ville. One of us left her bag with the laptop in the taxi they came with because the man asked the taxi driver to wait for them. While we were having fun playing different games he decided he will help one of us hold her bag which contains about N6,000 and their phones”.
“After spending about N2,000 in playing games he then told us he wants to withdraw money at the ATM that he had depleted the cash with him. Being over excited we forgot to tell him that there was POS in the counter and also forgot to collect our things from him. That was how he eloped with laptop, phones a tab and N6,000”.
“We don’t have his number neither do we know the taxi he picked them with”.
“Please identify and report to Any of the police station close to you most especially at ASABA”.
Imperial Games Ville Asaba is opposite Delta State House of Assembly Okpanam Road is available and will be glad to see you reporting this Fraudster.
CHECK OUT THESE INTERESTING STORIES:
- Delta State Gov. Okowa Threatens To Blacklist Contractors
- Delta School principals in auto-crash, one dead [PHOTOS]
- Nigeria Police now a political party – Wike
- Delta State Govt To Clamp Down On Cultists, Sponsors
- Youths Urges Ibori To Wade Into UPU Leadership Crisis
- TRAGEDY: National Assembly Clerk slumps, dies at NASS complex
- FG offers new retail savings bond with 13.01 percent coupon
- Channels Television Wins TV Station Of The Year for the 11th time