An elderly man closed down a part of a part of the Elekahia major Road leading to the Yakubu Gowon Stadium Port Harcourt, because the plastic chairs used by his daughter in law for her business were vandalized by the state government.
Read as Anuebunwa posted below…
“The elderly man in the picture, Pa. NKA, has partial closed down a part of the Elekahia major Road leading to the Yakubu Gowon Stadium Port Harcourt and Rumuomasi Community. He is protesting the vandalization of his plastic chair and the bench used by his daughter inlaw who sells “bole” in the front of his house by the Rivers State Ministry of Urban Development.
It is high time the Rivers State Ministry of Urban Development starts thinking of how to create cities out of Port Harcourt than going after electorate who eke out a living through petty trading.
Papa say Governor Wike must replace him chair for am if not him no go gree’
- Busty Lagos Girl Openly Acting P*rnography For A Living | Photos
- Meet The New Bobrisky In Town (Photos)
- Vera Sidika Praises A Guy Who Banged Her To A Coma
- Commotion As Family Buries Wrong Man In Coffin Mix-up
- Four places you must not touch on a woman’s body while having s*x